Organic Bambo Nature Diapers
Bambo Diapers deliver what they promise a safe organic diaper that does not contain any harmful chemicals. Their main focus is to provide their users with a product that is non-toxic and best. The company has a strong will of providing diapers with as few additives and irritants as possible. Most of the diaper companies do not list their ingredients used in the manufacturing process, but Bambo is pretty transparent in this regard and lists down products used in their production. Experts in Abena carefully monitor the whole manufacturing process and make sure that everything is done excellently. These diapers do not contain any of the chemicals listed above and are completely non-toxic. Regarding safety, Abena has undoubtedly taken the lead in creating a product that is pure, safe and reliable.
Eco Friendly Baby Diapers Classic for Sensitive Skin by Bambo Nature
Disposable Bambo Nature Diapers are something that every parent comes in contact with for their newborn, and not everything that is available online can be considered safe. Most of the people using diapers have no idea that these may contain harmful or toxic material which can harm their children skin and can cause hormone disruption, asthma, cancer, chemical burns, skin rashes, and eczema. Father to be or Mother to be first-timers, usually have no idea what they are buying for their newborn and the problems that comes with it, e.g. diaper busting plain open as their baby sleeps, leaking during the night. These are of course some issues that almost every parent faces.
Eco-friendly bamboo, premium quality, disposable diapers –
a great choice for your baby
Bambo Nature Diapers have worked tirelessly to redefine the natural standard of manufacturing products by using natural ingredients of the highest quality, with no added chemicals, dyes, parabens or perfumes. That means, they deliver what they promise, a safe organic diaper that does not contain any harmful chemicals, which is confirmed by the list of materials used on their packaging. They also have the Nordic Swan endorsement, which requires strict adherence to environmental, quality and health criteria.
Your baby’s skin will be safe using Bambo Nature products because they are free of all known allergens and have received the world’s most stringent and coveted credentials, awards and ecolabels and been certified “skin safe”. What more could you want in an organic disposable diaper!!
Bambo Nature Diapers ingredients include:
- Fluff – Paper material bleached using environmentally friendly Peroxide-bleached (H2O2).
- SAP – Super absorbent acrylic polymer containing no phthalates.
- Non-Woven – Produced from polypropylene without the use of organic solvents. Is not based on chlorine and does not contain phthalates.
- Tape – Blend of paper and polyethylene.
- Foil – Produced from polyethylene.
- Lycra – Consists of elastomers made from polyurethane.
- Ink – Ink used in printing has no pigments containing heavy metals.
- Glue – Blend of resin and wax with no phthalates.
Comfort & Fit:
The diapers are very stretchy and super soft. The inner liner and back fabric are made of bamboo, which makes the fabric super soft and silky to touch. The side tabs are super strong when closed, and can be refastened as many times as necessary while checking diaper. The elastic used on the back, legs and side wings is very strong holding, making for a great fit, particularly if your baby is super-active.
Bambo made recent changes in its diapers that has affected its absorption capability. The diaper has flexible side panels which means no leaks, no matter how active your baby is. Bambo Nature Organic Diapers have excellent absorption with a top layer, “dry system”, which is designed to wick moisture away from baby’s skin. This means your baby will be super comfortable, and baby’s skin will stay dry.
Features of Bambo Nature Diapers Include
- Super soft back and top sheet ensuring baby is super comfortable
- Super absorbent keeping baby’s skin dry for longer
- Super strong yet flexible side tabs
- Great fit allowing baby to move freely
- Breathable materials used in back super soft sheet
- Strong yet super soft elasticized material
- Dermatologically tested
- Certified “skin-safe”
- Bambo Nature Certifications include ISO 14001 Certification, The Dermatologically Tested Label, The Forest Stewardship Council Label, Asthma & Allergy Association, Nordic Swan Eco-label.
These amazing chemical-free diapers range from:
- Size 1: 4 – 11 lbs
- Size 2: 7 – 13 lbs
- Size 3: 9 – 20 lbs
- Size 4: 15 – 40 lbs
- Size 5: 24 – 55 lbs
- Size 6: 33 – 66 lbs
Also available in training pants:
- Size 5: 26 – 44 lbs
- Size 6: 40+ lbs
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we may earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.