Top 6 Organic Diapers
Taking care of a baby is itself a big job and a good organic diaper may act like a best friend for parents and their baby. There is nothing worse than a baby feeling pain and crying because of diaper rashes and irritation.
Your best choice then, if you are going disposable, is to look for an eco-friendly disposable diaper. These may be 100% biodegradable or made with all natural products. It’s a matter of finding the right one for your baby. We listed our top 6 choices below.
Andy Pandy Diapers
Andy Pandy Diapers are one of the best organic diapers for parents who are concerned about their baby’s health, as well as the environment. These diapers are approved environment-friendly and claimed to be made by 100% bamboo pulp and fiber.
Bamboo is very soft on the skin yet strong enough to absorb wetness and prevent leakage. As well as being free from any harmful chemicals, these great organic diapers can prevent rashes to the most sensitive skin.
Andy Pandy Diapers are super soft and comfortable to the baby’s skin. They are made from 100% pure bamboo fiber and pulp, which is super absorbent and strong enough to prevent blowout and leakage.
- 100% bamboo fiber and pulp
- 100% biodegradable
- Free from alcohol, preservatives, perfumes, lotions, phthalates, latex, PVC, TBT or antioxidants
- Soft and absorbent, yet strong
- odor resistant
- Wicks moisture away
- Baby stays comfortable with thermal regulating
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Sizes may run a little large
- More costly than some other brands
The Honest Company Diapers
Super Club Box Diapers with TrueAbsorb Technology
by The Honest Company
These super-absorbent, ultra-soft and eco-friendly disposable diapers from The Honest Company are considered to be one of the best organic diapers.
There are many diaper brands on the market, and The Honest Company is one of them manufacturing over 140 products including household accessories and diapers are one of the most selling product.
The company’s idea was brought by Jessica Alba (An American actress and businesswomen) with help of Christopher Gavilan. Alba was not happy to use other brands household and consumer products for herself and her babies so she decided to start research and ended up building her own company to manufacture safer and more effective consumer products.
- Chlorine and bleach-free
- Made without fragrance, latex, lotions or other chemical additives
- Absorbent core features fluff pulp harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Leg cuffs help prevent leaks and blowouts
- Stretchy side panels with refastenable tabs allow for a custom and comfortable fit
- Plant-based inner and outer layer are gentle on your baby’s delicate skin
- Citrus and chlorophyll naturally block odors to keep baby smelling fresh and clean
- More expensive compared to other disposable diapers
- No wetness indicator to tell you when your baby needs changing
- Runs slightly small
- Non-stretchy front of the diaper may be a snug fit if your baby has a big belly
- Tends to leak when it’s time to move up to the next size
Bambo Nature Diapers
Eco Friendly Baby Diapers Classic for Sensitive Skin by Bambo Nature
Bambo Diapers deliver what they promise a safe organic diaper that does not contain any harmful chemicals. Their main focus is to provide their users with a product that is non-toxic and best. The company has a strong will of providing diapers with as few additives and irritants as possible. Most of the diaper companies do not list their ingredients used in the manufacturing process, but Bambo is pretty transparent in this regard and lists down products used in their production. Experts in Abena carefully monitor the whole manufacturing process and make sure that everything is done excellently. These diapers do not contain any of the chemicals listed above and are completely non-toxic. Regarding safety, Abena has undoubtedly taken the lead in creating a product that is pure, safe and reliable.
- Babies who have sensitive skin can wear them without any issue.
- Babies can wear them from infancy to their toddler years.
- Special overnight diaper costs are reduced as they are very good at absorbing and can be used at night.
- They are thin and not so bulky making them breathable.
- Various International Certifications
- Hard to find in local stores but can be easily bought online here
- They are more expensive than other diapers
- May not be 100% leak proof.
Seventh Generation Diapers
Size 1 Animal Prints Diapers and Wipes Box for Sensitive Skin by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation diapers are 100% made up of natural ingredients and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals which may cause skin irritation. Company which is making seventh generation diapers use few of necessary chemicals in manufacturing process which are even non-toxic and safe. Most of the diaper companies don’t list their ingredients used during manufacturing, but company which manufactures seventh generation diapers lists all their ingredients so that customer can easily know that is this product is harmful for baby’s skin or not. Thus, seventh generation diapers are healthy and safe for baby in all aspects.
- Babies having sensitive skin can wear them without any problem or issu
- Babies can wear them from infancy to their toddler years
- They are thin and not bulky, which makes them breathable
- Seventh Generation diapers got many international certifications.
- Hard to find in local stores, that is why they can be easily bought online
- Their thin material raises concerns whether it can handle big poop or not
- They are very costly as compared to other diapers
- They are not 100% leak proof.
Eco Boom Diapers
Biodegradable Bamboo Diapers by Eco Boom
Want to try something new? How about Eco Boom Baby Bamboo Disposable Diapers? One of the best organic diapers that most moms love because of its great absorbing performance locking moisture away and keeps the surface dry. It’s 100% made from biodegradable bamboo fabric and manufactured without any chemicals, to ensure that it’s breathable enough for our baby’s delicate skin. Even the packaging for this product is environment friendly because each diaper is wrapped in a D2W bag which decomposes within 18 months.
- 100% Bamboo Fiber Top Sheet
- Natural Aloe Liner
- Soft Frontal Tape
- Ultra Breathable back Sheet
- Elastic Waistband
- Flexible Side Panels
- Triple Strength Tabs
- Super Absorbent Care
- Wetness Indicator
- Size may be a bit small
- Not 100% biodegradable
Happy Little Camper Diapers
Ultra Absorbent Premium Natural Diapers by Happy Little Camper
Happy Little Camper Diapers are made from natural ingredients and don’t contain any harmful chemicals which may cause skin irritation. Their company produces an eco-friendly and chemical-free diaper.
They pride themselves on producing a diaper that is both environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic making it the best of both worlds for parents looking for a great organic disposable diaper.
- Ultra-absorbent bio-core blend and lightweight design.
- Hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested.
- Includes Aloe Vera & vitamin E.
- Adjustable side tabs and contoured leg cuffs.
- Not ideal for nighttime use.
- No wetness indicator
If you buy an item via links on this page, we may earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.