Ecoable Cloth Diapers
Ecoable was founded by Marina Shafran in 2012, sparking from her passion for cloth diapering and devotion to her family. What started as a small online store from her home office in San Francisco, Ecoable has grown into a flourishing cloth diaper company. Currently, babies all over the world wear Ecoable Cloth Diapers and the brand has steadily earned its place as a staple for households with little ones still in nappies. These organic cloth diapers have received many positive reviews by parents across the globe. The Ecoable brand places a priority on providing their customers with high quality, well designed, diapers that won’t break your bank!
Fitted Overnight Cloth Diaper Set by Ecoable
Ecoable holds itself to a high standard to make sure they consistently provide its customers with quality fitted overnight diapers. These diapers take full advantage of their innovative design, preventing leaks from even the heaviest of wetters. Ecoable cloth diapers are also incredibly dependable and are a great addition to families with growing babies. Each set includes a waterproof PUL diaper cover, soft fitted diaper shell, and two snap in hemp diaper inserts.
Fitted Cloth Diapers – a good night sleep for your baby and you
The fitted overnight diaper is made up of 55% Hemp and 45% Cotton
- The diaper insert is made up of 55% Hemp and 45% Cotton
- The diaper cover is made of 100% PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) fabric, which is waterproof!
- These diapers fit babies that weigh approximately 4.5 – 13.6 kg (10 – 30 lbs), though sizes may vary
- The diaper insert is 35.6 cm in length and 12.7 cm in width (14 x 5 inches) – however, the diapers are not pre-washed so expect some shrinkage with the initial wash (usually around 3.8 cm / 1.5 inches off the length)
Ecoable cloth diapers can be used after one wash with detergent
- Multiple washes are recommended for organic cloth diapers to reach max absorbency; however, this is not necessary as the diapers are still safe to use after only one wash
- Make sure to put the diaper insert in before use
- These diapers are machine washable
- Prior to washing, remove any solids from the diaper
- Place the diapers in a clean bucket to give an initial rinse
- When in the machine, use warm water – but not hot – water with a mild detergent
- Ecoable natural fibre cloth diapers can also be tumble dried on low to medium heat
- Do not over-dry or use overly hot water as this could cause shrinkage in the diaper
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Do not boil Ecoable cloth diapers or inserts
Safe for your baby:
Ecoable cloth diapers are a great, overnight solution for a heavy wetting baby. This is because these diapers are perfect to keep your baby leak-free for up to 10 hours. The use of moisture sucking hemp and cotton will ensure a comfortable baby as these materials don’t tend to cause skin irritation. Although these diapers come in one size, one size is enough as these diapers are super adjustable!
Protection for your baby:
If you are using a baby cream, using a diaper liner is recommended so it doesn’t seep into the nappy – don’t worry, liquids will still be able to get through and be absorbed! Using water that is too hot can also cause damage to the diapers, so only using warm water when washing them will extend their lifetime.
Ecoable cloth diapers are a perfect match for your baby! These diapers are great at making sure that your baby stays leak free. With loads of cute fabric patterns and a comfortable (but more importantly – very functional) design, these diapers are sure to make your baby’s early years that bit easier for you. The diapers are easy to clean, reducing another potential stress factor in your life. Ecoable prides itself in providing great customer service with their great products! Switching to cloth diapering can be tricky, but Ecoable is here to make your job as a parent just that bit easier with their easy to use, cute, and comfortable cloth diapers.
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.