Grovia Cloth Diapers
GroVia cloth diapers are all about being the best eco-friendly diapers on the market. The brand was founded in 2009 and has become a staple in the households of growing families since. They have designed products that are both functional and environmentally friendly from high quality materials. These diapers are a great first choice for your baby because they are simple to use, safe for your baby and safe for the environment!
Reusable Hybrid Cloth Diaper with Snaps by GroVia
If you haven’t heard of the GroVia cloth diapers system, then you are certainly in for a pleasant surprise. This modern diaper system consists of an outer shell and cotton soaker pad inserts so the diapers can be washed and reused over and over again. The hybrid cloth fitted cover is adjustable, waterproof and super simple to use (even if you’re completely new to cloth diapering!) When ordering these diapers, you have a choice between getting snaps or a hook and loop closure system. The diapers look great too, coming in a range of cute colours and patterns for you to choose from. Most importantly though, is the high quality organic cotton used to make the soaker pads. They are incredibly absorbent and can easily be snapped into and out of the diaper shell whenever you need to change them.
If you’re looking for great value environmentally friendly cloth diapers that are still super absorbent and comfortable for your baby, then GroVia cloth diapers are definitely for you!
How to Use:
- Make sure to wash the diapers before first time use
- Adjust the snaps according to your baby’s size
- Insert the soaker bad by securing it to the outer cloth diaper shell using the sturdy snaps
- Place the diaper on your baby and fasten it using the snaps or the hook and loop closure system (depending on what you chose)
- When your baby has wet the soaker pad simply unfasten the cloth diaper shell, remove the wet or soiled soaker pad and insert a new soaker pad
- You will be able to tell if the soaker pad is saturated or not by simply feeling the mesh inside the diaper shell – if you feel a bit of moisture then it’s time to change that soaker pad!
- Hybrid Cloth Outer Diaper Shell:
o The inner body is made up of 100% polyester mesh
o The outer body is made up of a 100% water resistant polyester (eco-friendly TPU)
- Soaker Pads:
o The soaker pads are made up of a 100% organic cotton material
- GroVia cloth diapers are machine washable – saving you the time and effort of hand washing
- Before washing, make sure you remove any solids from the inner soaker pad
- Place the diapers straight into the washing machine – there’s no need to soak them beforehand
- Make sure your washing machine is on a warm water setting and that you’re using a mild detergent
- Hang the outer shells of the diaper out to air dry
- The diaper’s soaker pads can be safely tumble dried
- Make sure to wash the diapers every two days – don’t leave them to sit
- Don’t use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners
Fit & Size:
- Completely adjustable with study snaps
- Elastic makes the leg openings stretchy to better ensure that your baby is comfortable
- These waterproof diapers are also designed to contain solids too
- These diapers fit babies that are between 3.6 – 13.6 kg (8 – 30 lbs)
- The diapers dimensions are 15 x 15 x 9.9 cm (inches)
Protection for baby:
- These diapers are completely free of any chemicals
- They are also and latex free
- Don’t worry about chaffing either because even if the mesh layer in the diaper shell is damp, the inner fabric closest to your baby’s skin will not feel completely soaked
MORE GROVIA PRODUCTS
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT WITH GROVIA CLOTH DIAPERS
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.