Grovia Cloth Diapers
GroVia is all about eco-friendly and green diapers. Since 2009, GroVia has designed products that are environmentally friendly. Their products are made from the highest quality materials, simple to use and safe for your baby and the environment, which makes them a great first choice for your baby.
Reusable Hybrid Cloth Diaper with Snaps by GroVia
If you haven’t heard of GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper System, you’re in for a surprise!! This truly modern diaper system is a great choice in reusable organic cloth diapers with a cloth outer shell and cotton soaker pad inserts.
The Grovia Hybrid fitted cover (shell) is adjustable, waterproof, and super-simple to use. These eco-friendly diapers have a choice of snaps or hook and loop closure systems and, with a great range of colors and patterns, look great as well.
The GroVia organic cotton soaker pads are made from the highest quality organic cotton, are super-absorbent, and simply snap in and out of the diaper shell.
Eco-friendly, simple and easy to use organic cloth diaper system
How to Use:
- Adjust the rise snaps according to your baby’s size
- Insert the soaker pad by securing to the outer cloth diaper shell with sturdy snaps
- Place diaper on your baby and fasten using snaps or hook and loop closure system (whichever you have chosen)
- When your baby has wet the soaker pad or booster, simply unfasten the cloth diaper shell, remove the wet or soiled soaker pad or booster and insert a new soaker pad or booster (see video below)
- Easy – right!!!
Hybrid Cloth Outer Diaper Shell:
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer Body: 100% Water Resistant Polyester (eco-friendly TPU)
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Fits babies 8lbs to 30lbs
- Machine Washable
- Remove solids from inner soaker pad prior to placing in diaper pail
- Place soiled GroVia Hybrid cloth diaper shells in diaper pail – no need to soak
- Use warm water with mild detergent and wash every 2 days
- Hang GroVia Hybrid Diaper shells out to dry
- GroVia soaker pads and boosters can be tumble dried
- Bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners are not recommended for use with GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper system
As every parent knows, fit is super-important. With the GroVia Hybrid Diaper System, fit is no longer a problem. This modern diaper system is trim and completely adjustable, with sturdy snaps. The leg openings are elastic and stretchy, which ensures baby’s comfort. As well, these great reusable cloth diapers are waterproof and designed to contain solids.
Protection for your baby:
You might wonder how you can use this amazing reusable cloth diaper so many times before washing. It’s all thanks to the breathable and waterproof mesh layer which keeps your baby’s bottom moisture-free, wicking the moisture deep within the inner layer of microfiber. This means that the upper layer of this environmentally friendly diaper remains drier for longer. Very clever!!
When you feel a bit of moisture on the mesh inside the GroVia Hybrid, that indicates that the soaker pad is saturated. Even at this point, the inner fabric closest to your baby’s sensitive skin will not feel completed soaked.
This chemical-free and latex-free diaper is eco-friendly, which helps to protect your baby from harmful chemicals.
MORE GROVIA PRODUCTS
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT WITH GROVIA CLOTH DIAPERS
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.