Mama Koala Cloth Diapers
Mama Koala is a company born out of love for their children. They are a small family business dedicated to providing great quality, environmentally friendly, easy to use, long-lasting products. They use no harmful dyeing agents in any of their products, from their cloth diapers through to diaper inserts. Mama Koala Diapers continue to be the best product possible for babies and toddlers and they’re super cute too. Check them out below.
Mama Koala Diapers – Organic Cloth Pocket
If you’re looking to save money, the environment, and your baby’s skin, you can’t go past Mama Koala pocket cloth diapers. Cleverly made with a soft and absorbent suede inner liner while the TPU outer liner is waterproof and breathable. It’s a “one size fits all” pocket diaper with adjustable snaps that can fit babies from 8lbs all the way to 36lbs – including a one super soft and super absorbent microfiber insert.
In just three simple steps you and your baby are on your way:
- Adjust the pocket diaper to suit your baby’s size using the adjustable snaps;
- Add a microfibre insert;
- Now put it on baby and you’re both away.
It couldn’t be any easier, right! And, as an added bonus, they are great quality, reasonably priced, and super cute!!
Cleverly made with a soft and absorbent suede inner liner while the TPU outer liner is TPU is waterproof and breathable.
How to Use :
- Adjust the snaps to fit your baby
- Insert Mama Koala Diaper microfiber or bamboo Inserts into the pocket
- Use snaps to adjust fit for your baby
- Once insert is wet or soiled replace
- Overnight – use two inserts and adjust diaper to accommodate extra insert
- Outer layer fabric cover: Waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer fabric: Super comfy and absorbent suede
- Insert: Three layers of 100% Microfiber or bamboo cloth
- No harmful dying agents used
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 8 – 35 pounds (approx)
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to fit your baby/toddler by adjusting the snaps for a perfect fit.
To avoid leakage. it is recommended that you change more frequently at first, and make sure the diaper fits your baby perfectly.
- Before use – pre-wash diapers and inserts using hot water (max 140F/60C) with safe detergent (at least once for microfiber inserts and 3-4 times for bamboo inserts). No need to dry in between washes.
- After use – remove solids from inserts and store in dry pail. Cold pre-wash, no detergent. Then wash using hot water (max 140F/60C) and safe detergent. Extra rinse recommended.
- Wash insert and diaper cover separately from each other and other clothes
- No bleach or fabric softener
- Line dry or tumble dry on low
Protection for your Baby:
You can be assured that Mama Koala Diapers and inserts are one of the safest organic cloth diapers you could use for your baby. Their clever and innovative designs have been researched, designed, tested, and created by experts to ensure these amazing cloth pocket diapers and inserts, are as safe as possible for your baby. On top of that, Mama Koala Diapers designs are refreshingly adorable and they’re very reasonably priced!!
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.