Mama Koala Cloth Diapers
Mama Koala is a business created by a family that have a huge love of children. They are dedicated to providing their customers with high quality, eco-friendly, long-lasting products. Mama Koala products are always super easy to use and super cute because they strive to produce the best possible products for babies and toddlers.
Organic Cloth Pocket Diapers by Mama Koala
Mama Koala cloth diapers are perfect if you’re looking to save money, the environment and look after your baby’s gentle skin. They pride themselves of being both comfortable and function with their ‘one size fits all’ design. Cloth diapering really can’t get any easier with these premium cloth diapers!
Mama Koala cloth diapers are cute, comfortable and made with lots of love, your baby is sure to love them!
How to Use
- Adjust the snaps on the diaper to fit your baby using the adjustable snaps located in several places on the diaper
- Insert the Mama Koala microfiber or bamboo diaper inserts into the pocket on the base of the diaper
- Use the snaps to adjust the diapers fit on your baby so they are nice and comfortable
- Once the diaper insert is wet or soiled replace it with a fresh one
- For overnight use, put two diaper inserts into the pocket instead of one, and adjust the diaper one size larger (or until your baby is comfortable) to accommodate for the extra insert
- The outer layer cover is made up of a waterproof and breathable TPU (which is basically a rubber-like plastic)
- The inner layer fabric is made up of a super comfy and absorbent suede material
- The diaper inserts consist of three layers of 100% microfiber or bamboo cloth
- There were no harmful dying agents used to make the diapers
Prepping and Care
- Before use:
o Make sure to pre-wash the diapers and diaper inserts using hot water (at a maximum temperature of 60˚ C or 140˚ F) with a gentle detergent
o You should wash the diaper inserts at least once for the microfiber inserts and three to four times for the bamboo inserts
o You don’t need to dry the diaper inserts in between each pre-wash
- After use:
o Make sure to remove any solids from the diaper inserts
o First give the diaper inserts a cold pre-wash with no detergent
o Then wash them again using hot water (again, at a maximum temperature of 60˚ C or 140˚ F) with a gentle detergent
o Giving the inserts an extra rinse is recommended
- This ensures that the diapers are properly clean and sanitary for your baby to use
- Make sure to wash the diaper inserts and diaper covers separately from both each other and from other clothes
- You don’t need to use bleach or fabric softener as this can damage the diapers
- To dry the diapers, you can either line dry or tumble dry them on a low heat setting
Size and Fit
- Mama Koala cloth diapers are suitable for babies and toddlers that are approx. 3.6 kg – 15.9 kg (8 lbs – 35 lbs)
- These diapers have a ‘one size fits all’ design, meaning that you can adjust the diaper to fit your baby or toddler using the snaps to give your baby a diaper that fits them perfectly
Protection for your Baby
Mama Koala cloth diapers are some of the safest cloth diaper brands on the market. The materials used in their cloth diapers are researched and tested rigorously by their expert designer. Very importantly, there’s no harmful chemicals in these cloth diapers either!
To avoid any leaks, change the diaper more frequently at first to gauge how the diaper suits your baby. You also shouldn’t use chorine-based bleach on the diapers because it can cause damage.
If you haven’t heard about Mama Koala cloth diapers, you’ve definitely been missing out. This absorbent, comfortable and affordable cloth diaper option will make you wonder why you’ve waited so long to try them. They are super cute with many colourful designs and patterns are sure to make cloth diapering a more fun experience for everyone!
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.