Seventh Generation Diapers
For more than 3 decades, Seventh Generation has been a company with strong beliefs about the rights of people and the safety of our planet. Their products are made of renewable plant-based materials, are eco-friendly, and effective. Their company even ensures that their packaging is made from recyclable materials and is recyclable. Their company is committed to being responsible to, and nurturing the health of, this generation and the next seven.
Size 1 Animal Print Diapers and Wipe Box for Sensitive Skin by Seventh Generation
These diapers are USA-made from recyclable materials that help protect the environment. They are soft, super absorbent and designed to keep the baby dryer and more comfortable throughout the day. It is a great diaper for a variety of different ages and comes in a variety of different sizes.
- Quilted Liner – (Newborn to size 2) – unbleached c otton
- Absorbent Core – Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp and sodium polyacrylate
- Core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier, fastening system – polypropylene
- Seams, joints – adhesives
- Fastening System, leg elastic -polymer spandex
- waist elastic – polyurethane
- external printed designs – lead-free and other heavy metals
- Disposable Diaper color and brown layered pig – addition pigments.
- Absorbent fluff pulp – FSC® certified.
- Wicking layer draws moisture away from baby’s skin so baby remains dry and comfortable
- Super absorbent core
- Environmentally friendly materials sourced from sustainable forests
- Double leg cuffs and stretchy waistband help control leaks
- Snug fit with easy to use tabs
- Manufacturing takes place in Ohio, USA
Seventh Generation organic diapers range from size 1 through to size 6:
- Size 1 – 3 – 10 lbs
- Size 2 – 6 – 12 lbs
- Size 3 – 8 – 19 lbs
- Size 4 – 14 – 39 lbs
- Size 5 – 23 – 54 lbs
- Size 6 – 32 – 54 lbs
- Seventh Generation Diapers have super absorbent fluff pulp which is FSC® certified.
- Moisture is wicked away with the technical wicking layer of these chlorine-free diapers
- Absorption is 3 x standard wetting thanks to the high-capacity core
Seventh Generation Diapers are totally safe for the baby. These diapers contain sustainably sourced materials, are chlorine-free materials with no harmful chemicals, which makes them completely safe even for babies with the most sensitive skin.
With its double leg cuffs, stretchy waist band and large easy to use tabs, your baby will be super comfy while wearing Seventh Generation Organic Diapers. Along with super comfort, your baby will be super dry thanks to the wicking ability of this eco-friendly diaper.
This eco-friendly disposable diaper from Seventh Generation is a plant-based product made by a company that believes in people’s rights and our planet’s safety. Their organic diapers are made from sustainable materials resourced in the USA and globally. They are one of the best hypoallergenic diapers, which is great for babies with sensitive skin. These amazing sustainable diapers are super-soft, super-absorbent and comfortable for your baby. Give them a try today!!
Click here to see some popular Mom's Baby Care Essential Items
If you buy an item via links on this page, we earn a commission which helps us to maintain our website. However, our editorial content is not influenced by commissions and remains free to our loyal visitors. Read full disclosure.